Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Member!

E7RTS

Hi guys,

Just bought a 2000 IS200 SE in blue, and so far i'm loving it :)

Got a few subtle modifications in mind: TTE Springs, Sport Grill, Tinted Windows and HID's are the priority at the moment.

Used to have a Golf MK4 and uk-mkivs.net helped me out a great deal so i'm hoping this site will be just as helpful :)

Should have my gold membership by the end of the week also.

Just thought i'd introduce myself anyway!

Cheers

Rich

Hi guys, thanks for the friendly welcome!

Will get some pics of the car up tomorrow hopefully.

Just ordered my sport grill off eBay from lexus birmingham :)

Also rang a few tinting companies to get my tints done, just wondering if anyone has had this done? And if so whats a good price? Been quoted from £80-£180?

welcome to the loc. i had the back half of my car done for £140 !

Thats great cheers, got mine booked in next week, getting the rear half done for £100 with a lifetime guarantee.

Next on the lists are springs :D just debating between TTE springs or 40mm Gmax springs :duh:

Cheers for the friendly welcome everyone!

Got my windows tinted today! Very happy indeed! Also uploaded some pics of my car to show you guys :) Apologies for the quality of the pictures as they were all taken on my Iphone.

The first 2 pictures are of the night i first test drove the car, and the day i bought it. The last 2 pictures were taken this afternoon, just after i got back from having the windows tinted!

img2270j.jpg

img2271o.jpg

img2319r.jpg

img2318c.jpg

Next on the list are some TTE lowering springs :)

Welcome along mate,

Tidy looking 200 you have there, lowering will look the part, standard se springs & alloys make them sit quite high, keep us posted as to how you get on.

Cheers mate,

Yeah i know i think i've got the highest setup i could possibly have at the moment :lol: Just trying to source some TTE springs at the moment :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links