Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Fog Lights

hawk77

well, the other day the bulb in one of my fog lights was off, so I decided to invesitgate and see if I can fix the problem. Than an idea came into my head(not really a bright one) "What if I put some HID's into my for lights?" I know it's posible and all but I kinda like the look of THESE so now I am trying to decide and I would like your help.

Which option should I go for?

Option 1 - HIDS in my fog lights

Option 2 - replace the fog lights with a LED strip (as per link atached) and give Lexus IS200 a slightly more modern look. There are few other that look quite nice as well.

Help me decide and post the reason why..there my be things that I haven't takein into consideration.

personally i dont think you should molest you lex by putting in those gastly LED strips. your car is a lexus, not audi. stick in some HID's, they look brill. i got a friend with 12k hid's in his fogs and to be honest they look the dogs danglies. il try and get you a pic.

personally i dont think you should molest you lex by putting in those gastly led strips. your car is a lexus, not audi. stick in some HID's, they look brill. i got a friend with 12k hid's in his fogs and to be honest they look the dogs danglies. il try and get you a pic.

What about these?

Link 1

or these

Link 2

which I think they could look quite good.

I like the look of the Lexus IS200 front end mate, don't get me wrong, but I think it could use some modifications for a more modern look. I know that Lexus is not an Audi but that doesn't mean you should not modify your car just because it might look like something else that's already out there or has started the trend. I see the LED fog lights more on more on different cars, and they come like that from the factory. Take the fogs from a Mercedes new series, or VW some models. They all have the leds in their lights and they look quite good.

On the other hand, if you could send me that pic of your frind's car with 12k hids in fogs would be great.

OPen to sugestions.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links