Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Be Very Very Careful On The Roads!

reganlives

Has anyone managed to stop all traffic on the motorway before? Well I did last nite.........

I'd just like to warn everyone to please be extremely careful on the roads as I was a very lucky person last nite and was nearly a gonner when my car span 360 degrees across 4 lanes of the M56 yesterday evening and stopped pointing towards oncoming traffic! All this happened just after 5pm so as u can tell it was rush hour and very busy. Think I hit a patch of ice on the slip road whilst joining onto the motorway then next thing I knew was that the back end stepped out so I tried to correct it but I couldnt recover from the spin. Ended up in the middle of the motorway and coz I've got a dodgy Battery at the moment I couldnt get the car started again so had to push it to the side of the motorway. Luckily all the traffic stopped in time and there was no damage done to the car and I'm ok although was really shaken up. Thats gotta be the scariest thing to happen to me ever!

So anyway...everyone, be careful!

Also, I know its a slim chance that the person will read this but the guy that got out of his van on the motorway and helped me push my car and asked if I was ok...Thanks very much mate!!

Very scary mate- glad you (and the car) are ok.

I got up this morning and looked out of the window and I thought "sod this, there's no way I'm driving my IS200 in the snow". Had a similar experience to you in the snow in my IS200 when I first got it (think it was the winter 2003?)

I just don't take the IS200 out in the snow full stop- I would if I had proper snow tyres, but I'm not going to spend £££ on snow tyres to use a few days each year.

I'm working from home today.

Sounds like fun, NOT.

At least your ok and the car.

I had close one last night there is alot of water running of a field near my house, went round it last night and it was a nice ice lake. The lexus didn't like that and I didnlt like the van I enarly hit on the other side of the road with the tail of the car.

Would not have been good after 3 days of ownership.

Be careful oout there people

Aye, glad u r ok. Same here, i also have to drive down a hill to get to work and its not been salted so i was dreading going into work 2day. But luckly just as i went out of the front door, project manager phoned me and said not to come in. So went to the park and started building a snowman, but the snow just would not pick as i rolled the ball of snow, so ended making a small one instead lol.

Just been out in the town, just got back infact and i really don't know why women still wear high hills!?!? I mean most of the clubs are on this stretch of road which is downhills, so soon as u step out....owned! Just saw a girl fall over and smacked her head on the pathment, think she was knocked out cos..well...she didn't move afterwards. Silly Billies...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links