Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Lowered On Springs (pics Anyone?)

DayVe

Hey guys,

Never lowered a car on springs before, but because im a) not looking to spend as much as i have on previous cars and B) dont want it as low as i previously have had cars, im just looking for a set of springs.

Does anyone have any images - and know just what said car has been lowered with?

Can anyone point me in the direction of a review for any sets of springs. There are some on eBay stupidly cheap, surely someone has given them ago!

Thanks in advance.

Thanks Ormi, Dont suppose you have a before and after. Maybe a pic with the front wheel straight!? - Thats well helpful though, thanks!

Monster Mat - Did a search, scattered results. A post with "car + lowered on = image" for loads of springs/coils would be top. Surprised i havent found a post like that TBH!

• 2 weeks later...

you aint seen speed bumps till you drive about edinburgh lol!!!!!!

anyway i have no problems what so ever getting over the bumps or even up ramps and i have the tte front bumper which is approx a few inches lower than the standard one...and the wheels are fox rs's they are 18" and 8" wide.

you aint seen speed bumps till you drive about edinburgh lol!!!!!!

anyway i have no problems what so ever getting over the bumps or even up ramps and i have the tte front bumper which is approx a few inches lower than the standard one...and the wheels are fox rs's they are 18" and 8" wide.

That is very true, last time I was in edinburgh I was in a Merc LWB Sprinter, now that was fun LOL

Thats cool, thanks for that info, just been pricing up coilovers, and having a look at alloys.

• 4 weeks later...
Hey guys,

Never lowered a car on springs before, but because im a) not looking to spend as much as i have on previous cars and B) dont want it as low as i previously have had cars, im just looking for a set of springs.

Does anyone have any images - and know just what said car has been lowered with?

Can anyone point me in the direction of a review for any sets of springs. There are some on ebay stupidly cheap, surely someone has given them ago!

Thanks in advance.

you say this but i cant find any doing searches????????????

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links