Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

wondered what your average mpg is now on a mk1 sport with about 100,000 on the clock

how much does it drop off over time

also what size is the tank on this model, cant find much info regarding stats

trying to work out how much its going to use on the journey of 1380 miles mostly motorways at 80mph, though 15% is very hilly

The owners manual and the "Sport" brochure both list the tank as 80 litres (17.6 Imp Gallons). Mind you, I've never managed to get anywhere close to that low with how early the light comes on. From memory, I think 72 litres is the most I've ever put in to brim it.

Not sure what my averages are at 80, but sat as 75, I get in the region of 33-35 mpg. Mixed driving it's around 25mpg, and all town driving anywhere between 15-20mpg.

The owners manual and the "Sport" brochure both list the tank as 80 litres (17.6 Imp Gallons). Mind you, I've never managed to get anywhere close to that low with how early the light comes on. From memory, I think 72 litres is the most I've ever put in to brim it.

Not sure what my averages are at 80, but sat as 75, I get in the region of 33-35 mpg. Mixed driving it's around 25mpg, and all town driving anywhere between 15-20mpg.

so at that rate i could see closer to 30mpg for a large part of the motorway stuff............about 1000 miles worth i would think, tha would be handy

might get the missus to log it all this time just out of interest..............also will check at first fillup, i only had the warning light come on once and ant remember how much i used to fill it

want to get the most fuel in spain as its cheapest there, so a decent fill in portugal should get me to spain.......then another decent fill just before french borfder= and hopefully wont need to fully fill tank in france

also if i use the cruise and work it off the cars speedo it will be a little slower, probably closer to 75 or maybe i will use GPS which give a more accurate mph

/.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links