Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Unipart Battery Repalcement

LEAVE them, they do nothing.

BTW everyone, don't buy anything from uniparts any more, they are buying a few Millions of stock from us every year, looking at the list other day in my office, I was socked the stuff they wanted. ACAP stuff.

The 3005, they paid us 12.68 for it. We got it for less than 10 from a "corner shop" in China, (I am a Chinese guy myself) Inc the import duty and shipping and import VAT, you work that out how much gone into making that Battery...........

and lots of these cases, other one like the oil filter, cost must be 30p to make them.....

I am only telling your guys as a good well of a LOC member. buy the OEM parts (they made in china too, but much better QC) , if you don't believe me I will say nothing.

Good luck...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links