Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Chaps

Can someone point me in the right direction (pun intended) to obtain clear front indicator lenses for my MKIII LS 400?

Ive searched on here, on Google and on fleabay without success.

Steve

Fleabay USA have them....Cheers Roy

• 2 weeks later...
Chaps

Can someone point me in the right direction (pun intended) to obtain clear front indicator lenses for my MKIII LS 400?

Steve

Hi Roy

Since your post, I have failed to find any supplier here or on fleabay.com, althought there is 1 shop selling them for MKs 1 & 2. Do have any detailed info to narrow my search.

Chaps

Steve

Hi Roy

Since your post, I have failed to find any supplier here or on fleabay.com, althought there is 1 shop selling them for MKs 1 & 2. Do have any detailed info to narrow my search.

Hi, Yes go onto eBay USA, and type in Clear Lenses....Theres plenty there.....Cheers Roy.

Chaps

Steve

Hi Roy

Hi, Yes go onto eBay USA, and type in Clear Lenses....Theres plenty there.....Cheers Roy.

I did and there isn't. At least not for 1995 onwards

Hi, Try 310203883600

These item numbers on Ebay usa

unless im going barmy, which could be very likely..Getting old..lol

cheers roy

Indeed you are not barmy.

How the hell do I go about buying them? In order to register on eBay.com a valid US address is required which may be cheaper to arrange than the postage!

Hi, Try 310203883600

cheers roy

How the hell do I go about buying them? In order to register on eBay.com a valid US address is required which may be cheaper to arrange than the postage!

Hi Im a regular eBay user and I have had various stuff from the USA without any problems, and I normaly pay through Paypal....Dont see the problem...Roy.

Hi, Try 310203883600

cheers roy

Hi Im a regular eBay user and I have had various stuff from the USA without any problems, and I normaly pay through Paypal....Dont see the problem...Roy.

I too am a regular eBay user and have had stuff from the States BUT the items were listed on .co.uk. A soon as I tried to register on .com with a UK address, it automatically changes to .co.uk and eBay confirmed this to me in an email the other day after I asked them. I thought it was my email address that was triggering the switch to .co.uk so I tried it again with 1 of my Googlemail addresses, it liked that but not my physical address. I wonder if eBay have recently put this in place.

Hi, Try 310203883600

cheers roy

I too am a regular eBay user and have had stuff from the States BUT the items were listed on .co.uk. A soon as I tried to register on .com with a UK address, it automatically changes to .co.uk and eBay confirmed this to me in an email the other day after I asked them. I thought it was my email address that was triggering the switch to .co.uk so I tried it again with 1 of my Googlemail addresses, it liked that but not my physical address. I wonder if eBay have recently put this in place.

Hi, Sorry I have gone as far as I can, Maybe other eBay users can help...Good Luck.

Hi, Sorry I have gone as far as I can, Maybe other eBay users can help...Good Luck.

Got to say I think I've gone far enough reading it. I think you left out the word thick somewhere.

Matey, Just select buy it know and press confirm you want the item, Then just ask seller for the full costs with UK postage. You then wait unitl you get that email and then select payapl and pay the full amount required. You will go into eBay US but don't worry about it as once paied you can just close the window and then relog in the uk site and all will be there in pounds.

Hi, Try 310203883600

cheers roy

Hi, Look on eBay there are a set of clear lenses on at the moment...Item number 220567850932...hope they are what you are looking for....cheers Roy.

Hi, Look on eBay there are a set of clear lenses on at the moment...Item number 220567850932...hope they are what you are looking for....cheers Roy.

Thanks Roy.

I think these are going to be too big as they are from a MKII by the looks of it. I asked the seller for more info

Roy, I was right about the item on .co.uk, they are too big. The front part is 12" and my MKiii needs 9 1/2". Thanks for your trouble.

John, again thanks for your trouble. This guy is the only one currently advertising the product on .com and he is not user friendly at all unless you live in southern California.

I might be getting some shortly, depends how much the trans rebuild on another car of mine sets me back. If the chap in the US is iffy about shipping to the UK I have people in the USA who have acted for me as a forwarding address for this sort of stuff before so I could may do a few sets if people are definite for them (ie pay me up front so I'm not left with lenses I don't need!)

I might be getting some shortly, depends how much the trans rebuild on another car of mine sets me back. If the chap in the US is iffy about shipping to the UK I have people in the USA who have acted for me as a forwarding address for this sort of stuff before so I could may do a few sets if people are definite for them (ie pay me up front so I'm not left with lenses I don't need!)

If you are serious about this I will happily pay upfront.

www.lextasy.com couldn't be bothered to email me back & the other guy is at the very least very arrogant.

So yes, I would be very happy to tie-up.

• 4 weeks later...

Stardate, sorry Update.

After much searching, there is currently plenty of listings on eBay.com including from those that will ship to the uk. Interestingly a number of items were headed as Lexus LS400 Clear Bumper lights 95-97 but at the bottom of the listing it said 00-94. I did find one that was consistent and have bought.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links