Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Dynamic handling pack?

Hi. what about it?

I don't think I'll be fitting original Lex parts if that's what you mean. I want to improve handling the of car. So I wont fit the same rubbish again.

thanks.

Jeff

There was a thread about this a few months ago. Someone had fitted coilovers and said they were great. It must be on here somewhere so worth a search.

Hi John. Yea, something like that what I'm looking for.

Jeff

There was a thread about this a few months ago. Someone had fitted coilovers and said they were great. It must be on here somewhere so worth a search.

hi. I've done some searches but I can't find the thead. would you have an idea what the topic was, this would help.

thanks,

Jeff

hi. I've done some searches but I can't find the thead. would you have an idea what the topic was, this would help.

thanks,

Jeff

I think this is what sir john is referring to

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...&hl=springs

Dynamic handling pack?

Hi. what about it?

I don't think I'll be fitting original Lex parts if that's what you mean. I want to improve handling the of car. So I wont fit the same rubbish again.

thanks.

Jeff

it's an option on mk4's, so far as i know it won't work on mk3's well owiung to the lighter weight upsettign the dynamics.

I assume you realise you'll ruin the ride by stiffening up the suspension and if you need to stiffen it for handling i'd love to know how your drivign your mk3 cause mines got 220,600 on original suspension and it handles fine, the limit won't be any higher as you'll still be in the same car on the same tyres with the same anti-roll bars etc just stiffer springs making the car not so nice to drive.

Dynamic handling pack?

Hi. what about it?

thanks.

Jeff

If you think Lexus parts are rubbish, I think you have bought the wrong car. Trying to make an LS 400 handle like a Subaru Impreza seems to me to be as odd as buying a Subaru Impreza and then fitting it with softer suspension.

Talking of springs, does anyone know the standard ride height for a MKIII? What I need is the measurement fron the centre of the rear wheel to the wheel arch.

Dunno sorry. Whatever it is, it's too much. :D Are u lookin at droppin it down a bit then like I am?

Jeff

Firstly what are you looking for and whats your budget ££££ on it.

Different budgets have different options.

Have doen most things for the ls400 including mine.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links