Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Led Side Markers

hawk77

This has definitely been done before, there was one conversion where the guy removed the orange bit in the indicator, and used a 2 colour LED so that it was a white DRL, but then flashed orange when the indicators were on.

Can't remember who did that but you might be able to find it after a bit of searching :)

This has definitely been done before, there was one conversion where the guy removed the orange bit in the indicator, and used a 2 colour LED so that it was a white DRL, but then flashed orange when the indicators were on.

Can't remember who did that but you might be able to find it after a bit of searching :)

Thanks mate, but I would like to change the look of it entirely...more modern and up to date. Something special if you know what I mean. :)

Thanks mate, but I would like to change the look of it entirely...more modern and up to date. Something special if you know what I mean. :)

Fair enough mate, where exactly are you planning to put the LEDs?

Fair enough mate, where exactly are you planning to put the LEDs?

Front fender, replaing the side indicator (marker, repeater)

Side marker lights are not in the mot test so theres no problem with having them as side markers and they can be any colour you like as far as the mot goes.

You still need your side indicators though.

Side marker lights are not in the mot test so theres no problem with having them as side markers and they can be any colour you like as far as the mot goes.

You still need your side indicators though.

So you reckon that I could still use those and replace the leds inside with amber colour. My issue here is wheter they will fit or not and if they will look ok.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links