Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Website Is Up & Running

Good evening chaps,

After many many months of back & forth with the web designers we have finally set it live, i was hoping you chaps ould have a quick look over & post your feedback, as in looks anything you like/dislike anything you would change etc... i have spent half the day checking but im fairly sure ive missed some points out website is here Click Here, guys please dont think im after selling you stuff, i come here for a bit of R&R and get some tips on my much loved lexus !!!

Thanks Guys

Have you checked it on different browsers? I've just use firefox to look.

On firefox the "Get A Quote" is out of the box and too close to the line above. Links on left side should be on one line and should show that they are a link in some way.

Site Map has # Page 2 # Page 3 # Page 4 ???

Company details in grey block at bottom would look better if it's formatted into lines like an address.

Looks good otherwise, a bit different to the norm.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links