Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Lowering Options

garyskisplym

i know there are really only two options springs or coilovers.

What would people recommend lower springs or coilovers??

Also what coilovers and springs would you recommend??

I know alot of people who have used d2 on colts in the past and swear by them, are thry any good for 200s??

Gaz

Well from what Ive read, the TTE ones from Lexus seem very rated! Although they only provide a 35mm drop, which is the reason im not going to be using them.

If you look at my other topic 'Are they the same', your see some other types available in there :)

Bruce

D2s are apparently very good, and seem wel priced at just over £500, you fitting them yourself or getting a garage to do them? i take it youv read about geometric set up being a must at around 500miles after lowering?

Personaly if ur only lowering up to 40mm id go for springs as the standard shocks are perfectly capable of coping with this kind of drop.

D2s are apparently very good, and seem wel priced at just over £500, you fitting them yourself or getting a garage to do them? i take it youv read about geometric set up being a must at around 500miles after lowering?

Personaly if ur only lowering up to 40mm id go for springs as the standard shocks are perfectly capable of coping with this kind of drop.

i will fit them myself then my mate works at a tire fitting place so they set them up for me at a very cheap price.

I dont really know what drop i want and want i love about coilovers is you can adjust the front camber.

How do you go about adjusting rear camber on is200s???

i will fit them myself then my mate works at a tire fitting place so they set them up for me at a very cheap price.

I dont really know what drop i want and want i love about coilovers is you can adjust the front camber.

i really wouldnt just take it to a tyre fitters to have a set up done tbh, is200s are enouned for bad geo set up as standard and need looking at in alot more angles then just 4 wheels alighnment

what do you want to know about coilovers?

Are they worth the money and if anyone is running ever d2 or bc racing and what they think of them

i used to work in Epracing for a while,

as far as i heard from what my boss mentioned during a random chat,

the quality of D2 are dropping slightly over these few years

better go for BC.

(*** that might be just personal comment from them ***)

( no offence to any company )

i really wouldnt just take it to a tyre fitters to have a set up done tbh, is200s are enouned for bad geo set up as standard and need looking at in alot more angles then just 4 wheels alighnment

They have got a machine that not only does 4 wheel alighment but also does camber, toe and everything else.

Said would take about 3 hours to do.

what do you want to know about coilovers?

Are they worth the money and if anyone is running ever d2 or bc racing and what they think of them

i used to work in Epracing for a while,

as far as i heard from what my boss mentioned during a random chat,

the quality of D2 are dropping slightly over these few years

better go for BC.

(*** that might be just personal comment from them ***)

( no offence to any company )

Thank for that mate.

Dont spose you know what the quality of bc are do you??

Also how to you go about adjusting camber on the rear??

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links