Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Michelin Cross Climate 2’s fitted today- good price @ Costco

As above, if anyone is needing some all seasons for their NX, just had 4 fitted at Costco for £508, including balancing, fitting and nitrogen.

Had my 3rd service and first MOT at the weekend and that flagged the fronts were down to 2mm. Main dealer price to fit was north of £700, so a good saving to be had at the minute.

IMG_6652.png

• Like 4

Quick update, my mpg was between 38-39 over recents tanks. Filled up immediately after the tyres were fitted at Costco and this tank is averaging just under 43 mpg. Anyone else found cross climates improved their mpg compared the the stock Yokohama’s?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jim1977 said:

Quick update, my mpg was between 38-39 over recents tanks. Filled up immediately after the tyres were fitted at Costco and this tank is averaging just under 43 mpg. Anyone else found cross climates improved their mpg compared the the stock Yokohama’s?

Not a Lexus but I almost exclusively ran my previous Audi on Cross Climates and found the MPG to be excellent. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Tickedon said:

Not a Lexus but I almost exclusively ran my previous Audi on Cross Climates and found the MPG to be excellent. 

Yes I,ve Heard So Many People Praise These Tyres...Much better Than The stock Yokohamas

• Like 1

On 5/21/2024 at 7:47 PM, Jim1977 said:

balancing, fitting and nitrogen

Air is already 80% nitrogen so I've never bothered to pay extra for the other 20%, which would be mostly oxygen. It probably makes a difference on formula one cars but I doubt it makes much difference on road cars.

Even if all the oxygen were to gradually seep out, which is quite unlikely in the short term, one topup with air would take it to 96% nitrogen.

• Like 1

Not sure I’d bother if I had to pay I agree, but Costco do this by default at their tyre bays. 

On 5/21/2024 at 7:47 PM, Jim1977 said:

As above, if anyone is needing some all seasons for their NX, just had 4 fitted at Costco for £508, including balancing, fitting and nitrogen.

Had my 3rd service and first MOT at the weekend and that flagged the fronts were down to 2mm. Main dealer price to fit was north of £700, so a good saving to be had at the minute.

IMG_6652.png

James.. Great Price from Costco However My question is Do they have the expertise to Calibrate the TPMS sensors in the tyres And register with the Car ...  Silly Question i know But Check that everything is working properly.. IE showing the Tyre Pressures On The computer..!!

On 5/30/2024 at 11:56 AM, Thackeray said:

Air is already 80% nitrogen so I've never bothered to pay extra for the other 20%, which would be mostly oxygen. It probably makes a difference on formula one cars but I doubt it makes much difference on road cars.

Even if all the oxygen were to gradually seep out, which is quite unlikely in the short term, one topup with air would take it to 96% nitrogen.

1 hour ago, RONNIE W HODGEKINSON said:

James.. Great Price from Costco However My question is Do they have the expertise to Calibrate the TPMS sensors in the tyres And register with the Car ...  Silly Question i know But Check that everything is working properly.. IE showing the Tyre Pressures On The computer..!!

They are a professional set up there, they have the proper lifts etc and the bays are always immaculately tidy, re the sensors, I didn’t think there was a way in the 300h to see the tyre pressures in any of the screens, just the yellow low pressure warning? My wife’s UX shows all four wheels but can’t find anything similar on the NX

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links