Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Sat Nav On Ebay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270546814275&ssPageName=ADME:B:WNA:GB:1123

Hi all,

OEM Navigation system on eBay....no one has bid probably due to the sellers negative feedback haha. Obv Im not gonna bid but if you can clear a few things up for me I might be willing to offer him £100-150 cash outside of eBay (no commitment).

Do ALL IS200/300's have the loom for sat nav? Or will the loom only be present in a Navigator model?

Apart from screen and the player module thing for the boot, what else do I need to make sure he has or I might need to get for it to run in full OEM working order?

Thanks all

Does your IS200 already have a factory nav system? If not, then you need the loom/wiring, as the loom won't be pre-installed.

Also, there is no remote listed? To fit a factory sat nav system into a IS200 I guess you will need the screen, computer, remote, loom, gps reciever and maybe some other bits? You will have to strip the interior of your car to fit the sat nav system- tbh- its not worth it, stick with a Tom Tom if I was you.

Besides a portable sat nav is much easier to update.

Thats the kinda feedback I was looking for - thanks very much :-)

Has anyone on here bought an aftermarket Sat Nav system and played it through the OEM screen? Will be nice to use the OEM screen as you can pick one up for less than £100. I think I saw a member from Sweeden do it, cant remember his username :-( sorry

Yeah- Patrick from Sweeden has a Sony sat nav system built into the factory housing. Search for his thread- it tells you how he went about it.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270546814275&ssPageName=ADME:B:WNA:GB:1123

Hi all,

OEM Navigation system on ebay....no one has bid probably due to the sellers negative feedback haha. Obv Im not gonna bid but if you can clear a few things up for me I might be willing to offer him £100-150 cash outside of ebay (no commitment).

Do ALL IS200/300's have the loom for sat nav? Or will the loom only be present in a Navigator model?

Apart from screen and the player module thing for the boot, what else do I need to make sure he has or I might need to get for it to run in full OEM working order?

Thanks all

from what i gather its only those with vin number starting with 19 that can. i have got a screen,wiring loom and module(usually in the boot which I bought a while back)before my is 200 got written off,now have a is 200 navigator,so no longer need it.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links