Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

My opinion is utter tosh!!!

Too many unbacked claims ( the 2 links provided go to their website not to the organisations listed)

They are suitable for engines over 2000cc yet all the claimed tests were done on smaller engines.

The mileage figures for the "test vehicles" show initial before fitting the device figures thar suggest there must have been a hole in the fuel tank!!!!

The only claim they aren't making is that you can travel in time with this "Hi Grade" Flux capacitor originally developed by Delorean in Back to the Future. :whistling:

Hello everybody...What are your opinions on the Neo Socket advertised on Fleabay Item number 270559317996...Cheers Roy.

We did a long string recently on another of these daft products. They never do what they claim. Junk.

I had a good Google of this product and the only returns were from those selling it! So no idependant opinion.

I cannot believe that something that plugs in the fag lighter is capable of anything other than being annoying. I did think it looked like a toy for ladies :tomato:

Confession time; I was the one that bought the airflow device from fleabay a few years ago. I dont mean the nice one that was discussed elsewhere on this forum recently, I mean the bit of tin that you roll up and bend before inserting in the :tsktsk: sorry the air intake. It does bugger-all as well. Only saving grace is I had a voucher so it didn't cost me anything.

I was young and foolish then. Now I'm just foolish.

Hello everybody...What are your opinions on the Neo Socket advertised on Fleabay Item number 270559317996...Cheers Roy.

We did a long string recently on another of these daft products. They never do what they claim. Junk.

The "Powerband" was I think the best device ever listed on eBay :whistling:

I can't wait to list my "Dehydrated Water" so simple you just add water to use!!!! Just waiting for the world wide patent!

invension ? what dies this mean invention? if you unlpug 4 cylinders of your engines fuel injextors and take out the 4 spark plugs for those cylkinders you'll save lots fo fuel :) just don't come crying to me about the drt thats gets sucked into those 4 cylinders from having no filter.....

2 more ways to save fuel, drive more smoothly and back off earlier when accelerating and cruise up to junctions gentley instead of flooring it down the road and then stamping on the brake

&

..........Buy a small car with better econermy, come on you drive a LS 400 whats did you think it was going to do 60MPG? :lol: could be worse look up the stats for a merc S600....

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links