Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Deep Dish Wheels And Springs

hi guys sorry to go over same again but can any one tell me if 40mm apex springs will cause problem with 7.5j 5/114 et35 wheels with 215/40/17 tyres these wheels are deep dish 3" lip rear and 2" lip front pics of wheels are on my last post in genral title (thanks and pics) my car as can be seen on same is gray metalic graphite gray /or granite gray not sure if u think black centers or silver on wheels please leave comments as may help choose these rims are rare so i am told so suprise to see they are less than £400 apex springs are coming in fitted on car £200 are these good prices for new oh tyres off standard wheels that price is wheel only+bolts/nuts/center sprigits crome valve sleeves as for springs they are 35mm or 40mm drop say when ordering thanks guys

hi guys sorry to go over same again but can any one tell me if 40mm apex springs will cause problem with 7.5j 5/114 et35 wheels with 215/40/17 tyres these wheels are deep dish 3" lip rear and 2" lip front pics of wheels are on my last post in genral title (thanks and pics) my car as can be seen on same is gray metalic graphite gray /or granite gray not sure if u think black centers or silver on wheels please leave comments as may help choose these rims are rare so i am told so suprise to see they are less than £400 apex springs are coming in fitted on car £200 are these good prices for new oh tyres off standard wheels that price is wheel only+bolts/nuts/center sprigits crome valve sleeves as for springs they are 35mm or 40mm drop say when ordering thanks guys

you will be ok with lowering it that much as your using small wheels mate..you will have no problems what so ever.......

Nice looking motor & nice wheels you've picked out. but............

I agreee with lexynik, go for 18's if you can get them that size & fittment.

I have (claimed) 40mm lowering springs off eBay, they fit well, no problems with them and i have 18's with 225/45 tyres (this will help fill the arch space up more) no rubbing prob's & no arch rolling done

if you do get 18's with a et35 offset you will need to run 215's 225's will catch the outer rear arch when lowered 40mm

if you do get 18's with a et35 offset you will need to run 215's 225's will catch the outer rear arch when lowered 40mm

hi ormi nice to here from you lexynik and others think 18" way to go but i looked at 17" because with 18" i would feel i had to watch every bump dont want kerb that style alloy 17" dont feel i have to also correct me if incorrect smoother ride on standard size rim and tyre plus my insurance say standard size with lock nuts no extra cost

Nice looking motor & nice wheels you've picked out. but............

I agreee with lexynik, go for 18's if you can get them that size & fittment.

I have (claimed) 40mm lowering springs off ebay, they fit well, no problems with them and i have 18's with 225/45 tyres (this will help fill the arch space up more) no rubbing prob's & no arch rolling done

hi deckie77 nice to hear from you thanks for comments the car in pic has not been cleaned so from distance will look good but up close lets just say last owner serviced car as full history did not look after it stonechip bad bonnet front bumper also football kicked against back passanger door that left a mark fag burn passanger front seat and i dont even smoke but with help from loc i will give bit tlc i hope nice motor yourself mate i will post pics when have wheels thanks guys

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links