Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Alpine ? Jl Audio ? Vibe Sub ? Power Cap ?

Doing a sound upgrade so would like to know which one of the above to go for ? Head Unit i think Alpine.. How about Sub and Amp ? A shop local to me is giving me 4guage kit and Type R 12inch Sub And Alpine Amp MONOBLOCK £300 including fitting ..that a good deal ? :yawn:

I want the Vibe but then i also want the Kicker ? But then i also want Alpine Type R`s ARGH which one to make i dont like that 12 inch im thinking of a 15 inch with a big boy amp ..

• 3 weeks later...

iv just recently put in a vibe space 12, its not got an integrated amp so am running it with a vibe level 6 deathbox, 1000watts RMS, sound travels amazingly through the car, and when you want to pump it its got enough juice to wake the dead.

one note though with the set up iv got. i think a bigger Battery and alternator is in order, as my my lights on the car dim when i start to crank even the slightest.

Well i was going to go with a Kicker L7 15inch but that is costing me like say £600 inc fitting etc so i aint spending that much. Im leaving the head unit standard or might stick in my Alpine head unit I got myself a BIG ***** DADDY AMP by the name of Dls A6 monoblock LOL cost`s say £600 plus .. but my mate done me a deal on it so im getting an Alpine Type R one single 12 inch. Jl audio aint all that to be honest i heard it and it sounds bit jibberish i think Kicker or Orion can kick ***** when it comes to Jl

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links