Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Charlesworth Motors

D6NGR

Hi i've just spoke to simon what a cracking fella i've just booked the car monday with them to give it full check over and also to discuss some modifcations for my is200 :driving::hehe: will post back after monday and let you's know how it went on.

They fitted my decat manifold when i had the charger on.

they also fitted my intercooler and changed my timing belt.

They have also just finished Stevies IS200 Turbo, and they did Sams a while back.

as well as fitting countless chargers for members on here and the other side

cheers sparky

Right then i went today to charlesworth motors what a cracking bunch of people simon you funny git lmfao any way got a oil change done aswell with getting the oil filter changed and also done a check over and tightened my hand brake. simon is going to get some parts priced up for me that we discussed and also he will detango my headlights and also paint them black same with the foglamps cheers everyone for the recomendation will be defo using these chaps again haha felt sorry for tash (gay boy tash they call him lol)

every time I ring them they keep and saying that ste is not in but he has rang dave up from prolex and ask for the prices on the parts that I want but he still has not got back to ste thats what simon says to me. is this common or is it just my luck.

cheers sparky i did not expect this from them after all their rep ment to be good on her!! they are getting some coilvers and handling bits priced up for me and a tte back box and also some other niggley bits

Youll struggle to get a black box, best getting a HKS FCD STD edition, you can get them off eBay pretty easily.

as for coilovers, the BC ones are recommended and lots of suppilers do them

I got a TTE backbox from my local dealer.

Part no. was PZ439-C0710-00 and was about 200 quid.

Not sure if that helps ....

TG

cheers tony i've askd them they say they don't do them no more pretty annoyed really.

TG

cheers tony i've askd them they say they don't do them no more pretty annoyed really.

Sorry to hear that bad news ....

They were made for TTE by Remus so that might be somebody to try ...

TG

TG

Sorry to hear that bad news ....

They were made for TTE by Remus so that might be somebody to try ...

TG

it not that mate charlesworth motos sais to me that they can get this and that for my car when it comes to it i don't even hear from when i ring we'll ring you back in 1hour but nothing

TG

I have checked this part number and it is showing as available stock at £209.52 + VAT.

Hope this helps :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links