Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Race Wars

Im sorry to have to tell you all this but, I have been on the phone again to Avon Raceway and unfortunately due to an accident where a young man died on a track day, the company that owns the track have stopped all events until the investigation has been completed

This puts a stop to our first event as this was going to be the venue which we were going to use

So i now have to search for another suitable venue so we can kick start this .

The young man was not killed on the track we were going to use but the company owns a few tracks , i cannot say which track or which company is involved due to the fact an investigation is underway.

If you have any ideas of a new venue please contact me @ racewars@ntlworld.com

Cheers

yeah the thing about donnie and places like that is they charge a small fortune for hire , donnie wanted over £8000 for 1 day of hire Plus id have to pay Public liability which could be another 8 Grand possibly more,

Thats why Avon was great cos i could have had that for a weekend for only £4800 and they provided marshals, crash helmets and radio's

As ive stated before im trying to make this as cheap as possible for people so thats why im trying to find a Cheap track , What would you accept as a Good ticket price?

Already done it :) im waiting on the info ive requested and from what ive been told so far for 12 cars on the track at anyone time for 5 laps its going to be just over 5 grand, im looking at having a weekender with an overnight stay but from what they say all the weekends are taken up so its going to have to be a week day , is that any good to anyone?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links