Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ok What The Hell Is This?

It's a sat nav screen for the IS250- it won't fit a IS200.

It's damaaged as well- whose going to pay £200 for a damaged sat nav screen??? Not me.

hi,its a sat nav for the 2nd generation IS and a damaged one for that matter.Without being rude I think some members lexus owners need to get real,some issues and questions raised can easily be answered or sorted with a little bit of common sense - saves a lot of time and money in the long run.

hi,its a sat nav for the 2nd generation IS and a damaged one for that matter.Without being rude I think some members lexus owners need to get real,some issues and questions raised can easily be answered or sorted with a little bit of common sense - saves a lot of time and money in the long run.

was that a dig at me?

The advert states its for a IS200, so i asked a question on a forum for confirmation? is that not what a forum is for? would be a pretty crappy forum if nobody asked questions. Not sure what you mean by saving time and money? cant figure out what me asking a question is costing anybody.

What are you even doing here if you dont like reading posts and helping people out, LOC is a community, we all help each other regardless of the question, no question is stupid. Simple answer, if its wasting so much of your time dont read or comment on any posts! :tsktsk:

im with ya phil , and at the end of the day it helps other people out who may have the same question , iv felt that this forum seems a bit clicky sometimes , iv been accused of advertising before just because i shared some info which is what i thought this forum was about.

the majority of members are great, the older and original ones specifically. but every now n again the odd one pops up with a chip on there shoulder, hardly ever posts anything apart from a dig here n there. Happy to rape all the knowledge that is in the LOC archives but doesnt contribute back. The only reason there is so much knowledge on here is through people asking questions

the majority of members are great, the older and original ones specifically. but every now n again the odd one pops up with a chip on there shoulder, hardly ever posts anything apart from a dig here n there. Happy to rape all the knowledge that is in the LOC archives but doesnt contribute back. The only reason there is so much knowledge on here is through people asking questions

ill second you there mate

ill third that mate

i come on here to get knowledge not be told off for doing so.

maybe some people like above need to GET REAL themselves before having a go

it does say IS200 in the advert at the top and further down he says it again so why not ask

I dont see anything wrong with asking the question. Like they say 'if your not sure....ask!' Could potentially have saved you alot of money if you were considering buying it imo

Some people need to get a life and if they dont like what people have to say on a forum where people try their best to help one another out then they should go elsewhere

Thanks for this. It is a useful and timely warning to remind us all that information on goods for sale may be misleading, and it is perfectly sensible to enquire here to see if it refers to some unusual option for the IS200. As it happens it doesn't and is for the IS220/250, and since it is faulty, is not all that useful anyway except to strip for part of it, so may be a tad expensive.

ill third that mate

i come on here to get knowledge not be told off for doing so.

maybe some people like above need to GET REAL themselves before having a go

it does say IS200 in the advert at the top and further down he says it again so why not ask

Asking questions broadens the mind; sitting in front of a computer and bitching about posts just broadens the arse!

Mike

The Bigger the Problem, The Bigger the Hammer

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links