Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I understand there are a few IS incentives on at the moment - some on the cars, some on the finance. Can anyone share recent experiences of what they've achieved?

Go via autobytel.co.uk.

No need to make payment over the phone or speak to a broker. Ring the number on screen and the dealer will contact YOU.

Cheaper list price as well as HO offers/incentives

I understand there are a few IS incentives on at the moment - some on the cars, some on the finance. Can anyone share recent experiences of what they've achieved?

Try www.drivethedeal.co.uk the dealer contacts you. 6700 off an IS250 auto with metallic

+1 on above, You should be able to get a loyalty bonus (£1000) if you are trading in another Lexus, contribution towards a Lexus low rate finance deal (£1700), Platinum pack for free if you ask (£1800)and whatever you negotiate directly.

Yep I was recently offered a free satnav upgrade and a £1000 loyalty discount before we even started doing any real haggling so I think there's a fair amount of room if you get your order in before the end of their financial year.

I'm not sure if the same financial year end applies to every dealer, I was at my dealer a few weeks ago and they basically offered me a p/ex value for my 02 IS200 of £7.5k due to all the incentives - and that was offered as soon as I sat down. So there would have been room for more haggling if I had been serious about buying a car. All this only applied if I ordered a car before the end of June though :)

Yep what is the platinum pack? There was no mention of that to me either..........

Remember that interest rates are negotiable too so don't accept the first offer. Back in 2005 when the BoE base rate was around 4.5% I think I got them down to a flat rate of 4% which I was amazed was possible with this sort of finance.

Obviously you're not going to get anything under the current base rate, but I wouldn't think something around 1.5% would be out of the question (these are flat rates, and not APRs that I'm talking about)