Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lovely cars. Just sold mine for an m sport Bmw after 5 years of lexus reliability. Private plate up for grabs for suitable offers (on retention) L9XSS. Turns heads and looks suberb on any lexus vehicle.

£500.00 mate

Here's my IS250 SE-L

Tango, what % are your rear tints? Any issue with the anti dazzle rear mirror or any other toys?

Finally, did you have them done yourself - if so, how much did you pay. The rears on mine are tinted more than the front as standard but I do think a darker tint looks better, especially on the grey cars.

Lovely cars. Just sold mine for an m sport Bmw after 5 years of lexus reliability. Private plate up for grabs for suitable offers (on retention) L9XSS. Turns heads and looks suberb on any lexus vehicle.

£500.00 mate

Hi colbecoz. Wanted a bit more. I will do it for £600. All fees are paid and it's on a retention document for 10 months remaining. If you are interested you can contact me at paul.mussett@tiscali.co.uk

£500.00 mate

Hi colbecoz. Wanted a bit more. I will do it for £600. All fees are paid and it's on a retention document for 10 months remaining. If you are interested you can contact me at paul.mussett@tiscali.co.uk

Hi Colin. Got your email but somehow not able to reply (in Spain at mo but back on Thursday night). Can access Internet on Iphone. Will do it for £520 bottom line and can post out retention certificate very quickly. Will be able to reply to emails thurs night (bloody iPhones!) Regards Paul.

Here's my IS250 SE-L

Tango, what % are your rear tints? Any issue with the anti dazzle rear mirror or any other toys?

Finally, did you have them done yourself - if so, how much did you pay. The rears on mine are tinted more than the front as standard but I do think a darker tint looks better, especially on the grey cars.

The rear tints are 70% I think, and were done by Richard at 'TintR' in Nottingham (the first IS second generation that he did). Superb job, all glass except for front screen of course for £200. The auto dip function on the rear view mirror doesn't operate any more (as far as I can tell:lol:), but apart from that there's no problems with rear visibility, or satnav.

Here's my IS250 SE-L

The rear tints are 70% I think, and were done by Richard at 'TintR' in Nottingham (the first IS second generation that he did). Superb job, all glass except for front screen of course for £200. The auto dip function on the rear view mirror doesn't operate any more (as far as I can tell:lol:), but apart from that there's no problems with rear visibility, or satnav.

Hi Tango,

What about the front windows? What grade have you used?

Many thanks.

Ahmed

Here's my IS250 SE-L

Hi Tango,

What about the front windows? What grade have you used?

Many thanks.

Ahmed

It's the lightest Luminar 'Smoke Grey' metallc film they do I believe. The range is Light, medium, dark and limo. My rears are dark smoke, fronts are light smoke.

Also, does any idea what % (and if) lexus tint the rears to as an option? I have seen nearly new lexus's with darker tints in the rear (standard at front).

Do you mean the OEM tints on the IS200 Sport? I have one and I'd say it's equivalent to the 'medium smoke'.

• 4 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links