Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My Is200 Sport

Here it is after 1 1/2 coats of wax :)

I adopted this young one full Lexus service history with 6 stamps and 63890 miles.

It is ofc a Manual & Sport with nothing done to it really. I have a Sport grille on the way, some LED's for the rear plate and some HID lights currently in a checkout waiting for me to decide if i should confirm buy :S

Hope you like it, and the colour etc :)

Also if anyone could tell me the name of the kit that is on it i would be very greatfull as the front bumper has met the bottom of the curb in the driveway shown :o

Thanks all, Ian :D

post-34624-127878973484.jpg

post-34624-127878975033.jpg

post-34624-127878976453.jpg

post-34624-127878978585.jpg

post-34624-127878980624.jpg

post-34624-127878982009.jpg

post-34624-127878983685.jpg

post-34624-127878991547.jpg

post-34624-12787899547.jpg

allrite mate you nearly lost this one,haha as i was sitting in it a couple of weeks ago in georgesons with a view to buy but he wanted 6500 at the time so thought it was a bit steep,ive ended up with a 54 plate grey one with matching wheels 67000.great cars arnt they,thats a nice 1 that 1 you bought though the wheels on yours are gleaming,happy motoring

allrite mate you nearly lost this one,haha as i was sitting in it a couple of weeks ago in georgesons with a view to buy but he wanted 6500 at the time so thought it was a bit steep,ive ended up with a 54 plate grey one with matching wheels 67000.great cars arnt they,thats a nice 1 that 1 you bought though the wheels on yours are gleaming,happy motoring

lol. I had been searching everywhere for 1 like this and after a silver one was swept up locally i took a gamble and this was deffo the winner. Was a little worried getting it sent up from liverpool but got here safe and not stopped waxing it since :D Polished up the wheels aswell, but its the carplan wet tyre spray that helps set off the alloys :)

Bought this without ever having been in an IS200 also :S Took me bout 20 minutes and a look on google to figure out the reverse though :D

Yours sounds like a peach also, you got any pics up yet?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links