Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Rear Head Rests + Questions

Couple questions from an owner of 9 days

Are the rear headrests supposed to be height adjustable? there are a couple of slots on the pins but mine don't lock into the slots.

How do you keep the lower section of the rear window screen clean (rear speakers) get in the way.

Risky3301

Q)Are the rear headrests supposed to be height adjustable? there are a couple of slots on the pins but mine don't lock into the slots.

A)Maybe your locking pins are knackered/hope its not a new one.

Q)How do you keep the lower section of the rear window screen clean (rear speakers) get in the way.

A)Get someone with small hands its a really fiddly job.

Risky3301

A)Maybe your locking pins are knackered/hope its not a new one.

A)Get someone with small hands its a really fiddly job.

Car is 9 days old

I'll get the wife to clean the window, I have hands like plates of meat.

with the headrests just a thought but you are holding the pins in while you slide the h/rest up/down.There are three positions.

I know its an obvious one but just thought i'd ask :question:

I am just gently lifting the each headrest from underneath, no locking on either LH or RH, centre headrest locks into position

try swopping them around coz the grooves r only on one side to match the clips and if the left is on the right it wont lock  :hehe:

Excellent suggestion, although the headrest are not handed, either will fit on the LH and RH side, but they do need to be the right way round.

I now have adjustable rear headrests, one less complaint.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links