Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Goodies, Cusco & Ebc

E910

The car got some much needed attention yesterday. It's hadn't had anything major done to it since the cambelt was changed back in April due to all my funds going towards a holiday to England & Berlin in July/August. I did give it an oil change just before I went away though. Castrol Edge 5w30 & genuine filter as always.

While I was in England I purchased front & rear swaybar drop links off eBay as genuine ones are worth an arm & a leg over here. Cost me £59 for all four which I was very happy with. The drop links had been doing my head in for a while making a dull knocking noise over every bump in the road at low speeds.

A lad on the ACNZA forum is now selling Cusco products so I got a rear sway bar off him to put in along with the new links. The new bar is 125% stiffer than OE. The rear seems to still a lot flatter in the corners bit I will take it for a big drive next weekend to see the full effect.

p1070195.jpg

P0048_110910.jpg

I also scored some EBC Greenstuff pads for free through work a few months back icon_biggrin.gif

Finally put them in yesterday morning after we gave the disc a skim. Cheers to my workmates for helping out. Only cost me a box of beers.

p1070139.jpg

P0050_110910.jpg

Yeah finally got a to test it out on a dry bit of road last night. Couple of 90° bends that are off camber near my house. Rear end used to wobble around when I tried to take them at speed. Now sits nice & flat. Very happy.

I'm finding the Greenstuff suit my driving. I'm not hard on the brakes. They have a good initial bite. Only thing is they're a bit dusty but that could just be from the bedding in process.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links