Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Arb/droplinks

J3NKO

Hi All,

Brought my Altezza home on Saturday and it has a nasty knock on the drivers front. I'm hoping its the ARB links or ball joints and not the HKS coily's but just looking to start replacing the cheaper parts first!

So, I found these:

My linkEbay Set

But am I better off going to Lexus/Toyato as having read up on it, the fronts from dealer are about £55?

Or are there uprated droplinks that people rave about??

Cheers

J3NKO

Never seen uprated drop links either. I got mine of eBay as they are stupid money genuine here. Front & rear, delivered for £59 from this guy -> http://cgi.ebay.co.u...e=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Still got a slight knocking noise there but not as bad as before. I'm slowly going to replace all my bushes until I find it LOL. Coilovers are notoriously noisy in IS200/RS200.

Thanks for the replies and advice guys!

Will go down the eBay route then I think.

I'm really hoping its not the coilovers!

Its just one corner thats particularly noisy on all bumps. The others do make bit of a "donk" on bigger shocks but are quiet the rest of the time. This makes me think its other suspension components on the most stressed corner....drivers front!

E910 - good luck with the search mate, feel free to let me know what cured yours. ;-)

I just stumbled upon this, http://www.facebook....0&ref=fbx_album Looks like FIGS will be producing solid mount drop links in the near future. Wont be cheap I would imagine but if you're seeing lots of track time they'd be worth it. Bit of an overkill for the street though.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links