Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Specifications On Ml Audio System

ronesh_amin

Hey, i have a Lexus IS220d Sport 06 plate, with the ML Audio system. Unfortunately, i have blown the subwoofer.

I was hoping to replace it like-for-like, but I can't seem to find any information about ML's subwoofer or amp to see if any third party subs will suffice.

I have my eyes on the 'Pioneer TS-WX11A Boxed Space Saving Sub' as it looks like the same dimensions as the ML sub, but as i cant find any dimensions, it is hard to know for sure. I know i can remove the seats to measure the sub myself, but was hoping if anyone had any specs to save me the hassle. Also, will this sub be able to connect to ML's own amp, or will i need to purchase an additional one?

I'm sure these topics have been dicussed before in previous threads, but i can't seem to find them. So if anyone could post information/links to the threads on these points, it would be appreciated:

1)Where is the amp located?

2)Any specifications AND measurements of the ML Audio System (particulary its main large subwoofer and its amp.

3)A good walktrhough/guide on how to remove the back seats to access the subwoofer.

4)Any opinion you may have in my choice of Pioneer sub i would like to replace it with, and if also, it is possible to just replace the ML sub for this one, and connect to the factory installed amp.

5)How long you think all this will take to fix, and if you recommend getting it fixed by Lexus, or with a few friends help, it can be fixed between us?

Cheers in advance for the help!

Regarding your sub removal, maybe this link will help

Cheers, i appreciate directions to the link. Do you know if anyone has pictures of how they went about removing the seats though? or maybe a link to a youtube video. I'm just paranoid that i will break something, and then i will have hassle putting the seats back together. I would normally pay someone else to do it, but quite short of money at the moment!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links