Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

What Modifcations To The Is200

D6NGR

what cheap and cheerfull mod's that I can do to my lexus while its off road. PM back with any good ideas cheerz Would love to JDM my lights but not good with the handy work can any one recommend me someone that can do them for me E.g the headlamps and foglights. Apart from them any other good solutions as I am started to get bored of the car by looking at it somethings need changing lol

Not sure there is anything that can be classed as a "cheap" Lexus mod. As you've just illuded to, ones where you don't have to buy anything, like the headlamp mod, de-tango'ing, diy alloy refurb, caliper painting, are about it I think. Failing that, switching interior lighting to LEDs, changing dash to LEDs, are other little projects.

i'm goint to swap the chrome badge from the airbox to the steering wheel would love to detango my lites but don't have jar of glue to where to start from because i will proberly make a mess out of it.

What about a top to toe detail including engine bay?

Literally, go to town cleaining it. Take off the wheels and clean the inside of rims, calipers etc.

Open the engine bay and get the paintwork and plastics shining like the outside.

Perhaps debadge it (where there are no holes on emblems), wet 'n' dry your headlights and fogs to bring them up (how to on here!) then give it a good going over with shampoo, clay bar, swirl removal, polish and wax. Polish wheels and seal for winter, tyre blackener, polish exhaust all that kinda stuff?

You could also convert all your rear light bulbs to LED?

Got any ICE you want to upgrade? Dynamat and speaker upgrades including the 6x9's? Don't have to be expensive, they'll be better than OEM whatever you get.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links