Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Best Grip

Igino Cazzola

Which tire has the best grip at 20°C (tire temperature)?

toyo r888's

If he wants them to last only 3000 miles.

The new Continental CS5 came top in recent reviews, closely followed by the Goodyear Eagle F1 Assy.

I am running the Goodyear myself and have no complaints at all, it's an excellent tyre.

Which tire has the best grip at 20°C (tire temperature)?

toyo r888's

If he wants them to last only 3000 miles...

3000 miles is a bit short, but if they last 10000 miles; I'm OK.

The new Continental CS5 came top in recent reviews, closely followed by the Goodyear Eagle F1 Assy.

I am running the Goodyear myself and have no complaints at all, it's an excellent tyre.

I've used both Continental and GoodYear, but they didn't suit my driving style (too hesitant of steering inputs).

Pirelli Pzero Nero. Excellent tire. You will have very responsive steering also.

Now i have Bridgestone RE050A. Good also, but gets a while to warm up. Pirelli was better

I have the bridgestone re050a too and tbh I'm not that impressed with them, it's not that they're bad just that for the money they are not that good. I've had better performance from cheaper tyres. I find them no better than Yokohama s306 that I used to have and they were 40 quid cheaper per corner! Once these are done I'm planning to go for Falkens.

Pirelli Pzero Nero. Excellent tire. You will have very responsive steering also.

Now i have Bridgestone RE050A. Good also, but gets a while to warm up. Pirelli was better

I have the bridgestone re050a too and tbh I'm not that impressed with them, it's not that they're bad just that for the money they are not that good. I've had better performance from cheaper tyres. I find them no better than Yokohama s306 that I used to have and they were 40 quid cheaper per corner! Once these are done I'm planning to go for Falkens.

hi,presently got falkens on my rear,although tbh not sure what to make of them,wouldn't go for toyos though.The problem is finding a happy medium.The softer the tyre compound the more grip you get but the quicker the rate of wear and thats why the toyos have excellent grip but only last a few thousand miles,had them on my mazda xedos 6 years ago and they wore down pretty quickly.

Yokohama prada spec 2's are the best griping tyre ive had. They stopped my old 253bhp ibiza from spinning up, lasted a while aswell. plus they have a reinforced sidewall so they dont wear the edges as quick as the old toyo proxes t1r's i used to run, it just used to spin them up aswell.

Oh and there 1 of the best looking tyre's ive seen :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links