Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Gab Coilovers

motty

:lol: why walk when you can jump straight in eh ? :winky:

Can't say I've heard of them being used on an IS before (though no doubt someone will come in who has them) they're supposed to be well made to a high spec (Jap market)and at £200 it sounds like you've probably got a bargain if they're in good condition :D

GAB stuff is really good kit, a lot of Jap cars run them for track day cars. I had them on my old Jap import STI and the handling was outstanding, very very firm though, even on softest settings, and I mean very firm! Have to remember that these are jdm parts and that Japanese roads are like snooker tables compared to what we have here.

They came off a altezza, they seem to be in good condition, going to put them on over the weekend, Just need to free up spring adjusters they are stuck solid at the mo. looks like il be having a hard ride from now on haha.

Ive had to fork out another £80 on these now, The locking adjusters were solid for adjusting the hight, ended up with the nuts smashing of, so ive had to have some more made since they are a special thread and you cant just buy them... :(

You still haven't done bad at all.

Your not far from me by the way, I'm down in Nuneaton.

Yeah suppose i havent done bad really. ooh Nuneaton is that far away from me at all. I'll get some pics up once there fitted, nodoubt il be slamming it.

hello i was wondering if any one know of my problem i bought a set of gaz shock and fitted them but now i am gettin a clunkin noise wen goin slow over bump does any one know if coil over course any problems with any other components in the area like rubbin on the wish bone or anythink esle

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links