Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Anybody Fancy This Little Understated Beast

The sad thing is, that this abomination will not make the owner a more interesting person, nor more attractive to the opposite s*x. No doubt the owner, as he (she? - but I doubt it) drives along will think he looks really cool. Whereas many onlookers will think they look a right plonker, with more time and money than sense and good taste.

Gosh I am a bit grumpy this morning.

Here's another albeit not so OTT.

Was used in a Charity rally this year,starting price is £250.00 but I know it was purchased for under £150.00 as that was the rule.

Was thinking of buying for spares but wouldn't get away with it on the drive whilst stripping I don't think!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130447248886&ssPageName=ADME:B:WNA:GB:1123

Worst of both worlds, Sort of thing a Saudi prince would get knocked up. I had a BMW 635 CSI that had been princed in Jedda, all white plastic leather look throughout stuck down with pattex and stunk to hell in the sun. TV monster stereo etc. only the ems was duff. I used to get a headache for an hour after every use. It got taken over by another guy but we soon got well rid of it.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links