Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Removing Standard Stereo And Fitting

I remember reading a while ago that it was still possible to get a faceplate adapter to enable replacement of the standard radio cassette with a single din head unit.

I think 'Monster Mat' posted some part numbers but I can't seem to find the post in the archives.

I have searched the net and only seem to be able to find them for a left hand drive car.

Has anyone done this, i'd like to use the existing speakers etc.

Any help would be appreciated

I remember reading a while ago that it was still possible to get a faceplate adapter to enable replacement of the standard radio cassette with a single din head unit.

I think 'Monster Mat' posted some part numbers but I can't seem to find the post in the archives.

I have searched the net and only seem to be able to find them for a left hand drive car.

Has anyone done this, i'd like to use the existing speakers etc.

Any help would be appreciated

Give eBay a try, they often have that sort of thing.

Don't bother with the shops or eBay for any adapters, they all end up being for left hand drive if you email them for details. Toyota do some parts for the Aristo, but for some reason Lexus don't list the parts. There are some of the part numbers in my post here clicky The actual brackets you'll need to check with Toyota. I made my own, but I think there are genuine ones, it is just the parts diagram is w&nk and is impossible to tell what is what. You would just have to take a punt and order a few numbers I think.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links