Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Pas Leak Fixed..or Is It?

With the LS still in the workshop while i sell the Rubbish 75, sorry, Rover 75, i thought id fix the PAS pump leak.

I bought the full PAS repair kit from Toyota 2 years ago. Today, removed the pump reservoir. Had to use a needle to get the old O ring out. It eventually snapped. It was hard and had no elesticity left in it.

I put the new O ring in the groove but it didnt fill the groove very well. It looks a bit thin and im sure i could have got 2 O rings in there.

Does this sound right to the guys who have done this job?

Fingers crossed.

The repair or gasket hit as Lexus refer to it does not have an individual part number list but the reservoir O ring part # is 90301-12003 and these are available individually.

The reservoir connection should be a firm fit into the pump housing with no movement detectable,if in doubt get another O ring.

The o ring i fitted is the one in the gasket kit from toyota/lexus. It just seemed a bit thin for the groove it went in to. Everything felt firm though and no drop in fluid level this morning.

Ive got kitchen roll tucked under it to tell if its still leaking.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links