Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus ls400 1995

I had to replace my Battery got new one from [url="http://performancebatteries.co.uk/

57029 Battery £65 inc free Next day delivery

4 Year Warranty

30% More Starting Power

100% Maintenance Free

Lead Calcium Technology

Built in Charge Indicator

Power Cold cranking 70

Cold cranking 600

-----------

this is what i got as it was just £5 more

60038 Battery £70

Power 100

Cold cranking 850

4 Year Warranty

30% More Starting Power

100% Maintenance Free

Lead Calcium Technology

Built in Charge B)

Sounds a good deal especially with a 4 year warranty and the price compares to Lexus dealers although I don't know what warranty theirs carry.

850 Amperes is high does the car flip over when you turn the key or the engine jump out the bonnet! :whistling:

I needed a new Battery for the LS430 a few weeks ago. Called in a few spares shops, prices ranged from £70 to £100 at Halfords.

Called in a Lexus main dealer, but I went to the spares counter in the workshop not the front desk. £60 !

Sorted for the next 4-5 years.

John N

I got mine from the Lexus staeler too.

I think it was £56 about a year ago.

I always ask for an "owners club" discount and normally get between 10 and 20% off depending on who is serving me....or some other unknown Lexus reason.

Found the receipt,

part number y2880-yzzag, it was March '09 and was £55 list, £47 discounted and £54 total.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links