Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Oil Filter Relocation Kits

jeffrosie

All of us with the IS200 know what a pain it is to get to the oil filter when the time comes to do an oil change. Anybody here using an oil filter relocation kit??

Where did you relocate the filter to??

Kit dependant, what internal bore size of pipe did you go for??

I am looking at getting AN10 which is 15mm internal pipe bore.

Will this be adequate??

i dont see were the issue is were the filter is?(you should try the old avensis 2.0td i have heard of people taking the drive shaft out)?you get to it through the wheel arch...a propper tool helps though the cup type.. the strap and chain ones are no good..

Wheel arch, mmmmm. Will have to take a look.

Does the wheel have to come off everytime to do this??

If an oil cooler is to be fitted with a thermostatic plate, might as well fit an oil filter relocation kit.

Think pipes with 16mm or 5/8" internal bore should be sufficient. This is what I've been looking at.

By the way Ormi, how much is your IS putting out now?

no just turn the wheel full lock right and get in to it that way..

dont know matey prob approx 210 mibbi(induction kit,bigger intercooler and prolex manifold) going to get the bigger pulley plus a few other small bits then get it to the rolling road see how she goes

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links