Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Trd Front Lip (Replica )

ovide

depending on were you are it is called different things....their was a big disscussion about this......

over here its known as the TRD kit.....its even listed as the trd kit on the parts system..

as above^^^^^^^^^ but if you want to correct the 000,000's of posts on these lips or pm the topic starters and inform them of their mistakes im sure we will all change our ways but you may want to inform toyota gb and lexus gb who also list the spoiler as trd...that is all...

when I had repair done on my green IS the chap at RRG Toyota called it the sport kit and wasn't familiar with it under TRD as it happens, I call it the TRD kit as thats what the vast majority of people are familiar with, so everyone knows what everyone else is referring to, apart from the odd member who confuses tte and trd

• 2 weeks later...

A local lexus dealer said its either a TTE or TRD front lip, both the same thing from same factory, hmmmm, i had impression TTE parts are made in Europe Germany maybe? whereas the ahemm 'TRD' parts are from japan, i never heard of TTE parts imported from japan or fitted on JDM Altezza's? on japanparts.com the TRD front splitter + rear boot spoiler spoiler is different from the 'TRD' ones sold at UK/european lexus dealers,(like E910 stated) the ones people in UK call TRD is listed under 'Toyota' on that website ! Also when i got my 'TRD' front spoiler from Lexus it didnt have TRD on the imvoice or anywhere on instruction(had toyota/lexus logo couple of times though lol) or even a badge(as the guy said i be getting either TTE or TRD badge) not bothered really! also years ago on the is200 optional accesory brochure it never mention TRD just official lexus accesories lol

..... however I believe the tte bumper was also familiarly known as Aero as it was part of the Aero pack, which unless i'm mistaken is front bumper, rear lip (both tte?) and aero alloys, and tte lip spoiler??

and it may be a little known fact but the front Corner Spats I have are also labelled on the box as Aero parts..

They said its TRD or TTE front lip 'all the same comes from same factory in japan' there words not mine lol, they gave me gd price and ordered it quite fast so i had no complains!! Always wonder why the aero package comes with TTE front bumper and rear bumper spoiler but not side skirts(unless specify at extra cost) saying that it doesnt look out of place without them either!

the kit on this car is what we know as TRD, Spoiler isn't part of the kit, that was another extra I believe

and This one is the aero pack, which is tte full front bumper, tte rear skirt, and tte boot lip spoiler

so whoever told you they were all the same sounds to me what they actually were saying was "please stop asking questions and place an order so we can have some of your money"

however either kit looks good on the car, even if its a mix tte front and rear and trd side skirts

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links