Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Help Me Please

MR RED LEXUS

: :excl: HI EVERYONE CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME WITH MY PROBLEM, I HAD MY TIMING BELT CHANGED AND FEW HOUR LATER THE ENGINE MANAGEMENT LIGHT CAME ON, DIAGNOSTIC SAYS P1346 VVT CAMSHAFT POSITIONING PROFORMENCE PROBLEM BANK 1. :blink:

1) TIMING WAS OUT BY ONE TEETH!! :duh:

2)) I GOT TIMING CHECKED MADE TO PUT BACK ON PROPERLY, MARKED UP CORRECT AND GOT ANOTHER GARAGE TO CHECK IT WAS OM PROPERLY. SOO NOW ITS BANG ON CORRECT. B)

ENGINE MANAGEMENT LIGHT I GOR RESET BUT IT COMES BACK ON, I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO BECAUSE I CHANGED VVT SENSOR AT FRONT OF ENGINE AS WELL DIDN'T MAKE A DIFFERENCE :duh:

DRIVES OKAY THEN AGAIN MY FRIENDS LEXUS SEEMS TO PICK UP SPEED MORE QUICKER..?? ANYONE CAN HELP??

Edited by MR RED LEXUS

NO NEED FOR THE CAPS!!!!!!!WE HEAR YOU!!

have you made sure all the connectors are plugged in correctly.....also why are you bothered id be handing my car back to the same garage that did the repair and telling them to fix it..

Hi, as Ormi says -take it back this happened to me when I did my cam belt last year ,you can be sure with the code 1346 the timing is NOT 'bang on ' did they change the tensioner at the same time ? ,if your not careful the belt can move 1 tooth .when they do it properly there will be no error code .

Hi thanks for responce, just full service plugs filters oil cambelt and tentioners aux belt. The belt is on properly i got another mechanic to verify its correct. The garage people saying it a coincidence and it could be a sensor or pully, i been chasing that garage for months im going to bill him cost of re doing all work. Just want that sign to go off its doin my head in lol could it be anything else or anyone had similar issues ??

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links