Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

A More Sensible Alternative To Lfa Wheels?

I'm a big fan of the LFA wheels pictured below, I've always thought a twin 5 spoke wheel is the best looking, and the LFA wheels are no exception.

2012-lexus-LFA-wheel.jpg

Now obviously genuine ones are completely out of the question as I'm sure the prices are astonomical, and probably wouldn't fit anway.

There are replica LFA wheels available on eBay for about £400 from america, but are only available in 19" and I'd rather stick with 18" in the interests of comfort and tyre costs.

So when I saw these, I thought perhaps I've found the perfect compromise?

They are the 40th Anniversary Edition Wheels from a Mazda RX8, which have the same stud pattern as Lexus and to me, look similar enough to the LFA wheels to be a definite consideration...

KGrHqFg8E3uQ5F6YBOOTWYqLq0_12.jpg

I'm not normally too keen on black on black (I hope Jim doesn't read this) however after watching The Dark Night earlier I was thinking repainting the calipers yellow may work with the black?

lambo.png

IMG_3604.jpg

What are your thoughts?

Those RX8 rims aren't bad at all. Not a fan of yellow calipers unless you have carbon ceramic brakes. Painting the calipers any colour other than black is a waste of time IMO. They get covered in brake dust & road grime in no time & end up looking cheap

I've decided I'm definitely going to get a set of those rims, but probably not that set on eBay like I planned as I'd want to get them repainted in dark chrome (like the LFA ones in the top picture) so there'd be no point buying those freshly refurbed ones just to have them repainted anyway!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links