Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Air Ride Suspension On 94 Gs 300 -- Air Bag It!

B) hello everyone!! a few months ago i recently purchased a 94 lexus gs 300 from my local lexus dealership. i was stoked to see that it only had 60,000 miles on a 94. i guess some grandma that had it garaged half of its life traded it in on a new ls,, but anyway im not here to bore you guys.

I was just gonna put 20's on it, but i think i want to make it a little flashier, as 20s on cars isnt true baller status anymore. I was wondering if you guys knew where i could purchase a nice air ride suspension set up kit. I think bags and 20s will be alot better, especially since its only a 94 i will have to go the extra mile. Anyway if anyone knows any reputable websites or companies that sell air bags for my car (94 lexus gs300) please post the information here!! also if you have ever heard any good/bad things about a big body lex on airbags post that here too. thanks again everyone and i look forward to hearing from you! :yahoo:

english?

yes mate english

we can try other languages if you want

so where are you from ?

and are you going to come to any meets

with reference to my last post it was aimed at rod who is the secretary of the club and i was expolaining to him what you wanted, i did it slightly better than you did

by not using a line of question marks

with all due respect and i hope you dont take this the wrong way calm down mate

rod missunderstood your post

you asked about air suspension

he replied

what you could have said was

thanks mate, but thats not what i am looking for.

And then explain what you want .

easy isnt it

now as i said I am looking into it

bling bling M@ :zee:

There was a 'lude at Japs that had the best set up I have seen on a UK car. it was £3k worth of sussie mods but would bounce like I think you want it to.

Not sure where he got it from but he said I could get the same for my GS mk2 and it would be blingerty bling bling!

Just don't have the system bounce too hard or you'll have more ball ache than be a baller :crybaby::crybaby:

The lift was a 12" one btw...

Loz

Ps. big pimpin says, What up, Homie! :zee:

Yep as sorted avensis said you need to speak to Ray at rayvern hydraulics www.rayvernhydraulics.com bags will be fine on a big Lex in the states they jump minitrucks 2 foot off the floor with airbags

The guy with the prelude at JAE is a geezer called Craig thats running hydraulics not bags dunno if hes going this year hes a member of a club im in www.unitylowrider.co.uk if you have any questions about hydraulics or airbags ask on there forum were a good bunch of guys and will help you out. Sorry to plug another club on this forum but thought this would be a good way to help him out.

But phone Ray he sorted my other ride and is a top bloke!!!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links