Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Upgraded Anti Roll Bars

boss11

Is it worth it? to upgrade the OEM ones, bare in mind i only use the car as 'normal driving' but do want the car to handle bit better say on corners / roundabouts etc, i dont take on track or have tuned engine so not a speed freak lol, i know some come as both front and rear arb package but is it worth just to buy the rears only ? reason is some yrs ago the mazda owners club group buy not alot ARB option was available apart from Whiteline and only the rears were available,it did transform the handling though so therefore people only had the rear ARB upgraded! the other was mazdaspeed, expensive and rare!

Yes well worth the money. Can get away with just a rear if you're on a budget. I'm running a Cusco rear in mine (16mm / 125% stiffer). IS rear is supposedly 13mm so you'd need the TRD bushes. I'm guessing the Altezza front is stiffer than IS to so in that case you might want to do a pair. Although if you went for the TRD yellow (99% stiffer) it should be an alright match.

There's a good thread on ARB's here>> http://z4.invisionfree.com/lexusaltezzaclub/index.php?showtopic=153&st=0

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links