Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Angel Eyes Installed! ;)

KentIS300

My first mod ...

I added angel eyes to my IS300 sportcross :) looks good and bright

First attempt had an accident managed to break one angel eye ... so installed 3 and was waiting for replecement to arrive, replacement arrived yesterday and installed everything and sealed lights properly :)

IMG_3487.jpg

IMG_3495.jpg

This is the result not being very careful :(

IMG_3496.jpg

And the result with all four installed

IMG_3719i.jpg

IMG_3720i.jpg

IMG_3726.jpg

IMG_3722i.jpg

They look good. I've got them in my is200. But I have left the 2 outer rings so they don't work and am only using the 2 inner angel eyes. So it looks a little differrrent like one of yr pics. Looks more aggressive too. But angel eyes look good on a lex. But i Don't think I will be putting daylight running lights on my car

They look great. Make a real difference to the car.

Are they easy to fit or is it a nightmare opening the lights up?

It took me one afternoon ... and you will need an extra pair of hands or somewhere to place the hair dryier so it continues to blow hot air while you opening them slowly slowly.

I would class it from 1 to 10 (10 being the hardest) a 6.

Well the first time I took the lights out ... as you can see I removed the bumper ...

However I realised and I found out there is no need to remove the bumper... just remove 2 bolts to loosen it up and an extra pair of hands and makes like easier no need of bumper removal ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I wired them to the sidelights, I've left all the OEM fittings in and made attachments to fit the angel eye inverters to them.

I sealed the hole again with some very big shrink wrap and a bit of silicon sealant.

• 3 weeks later...

• 4 weeks later...

Hi...

I have also fit angel eyes too and have to admit.

They look good on the is.

Trouble is now...I have stock halogen low beams and the angel eyes are brighter than them. lol

Also...

First headlight I split, i used a hair drier and a fantastic juggling act that any circus would have been proud of (Went solo on lens removal) took bloody ages and was very fiddly. Also managed to bend the backing of the light pretty badly. Luckily plastic has a great trick. Heat it up and it really wants to revert back to it's original shape. A little gentle pursuasion and I got it back to something like normal.

However...Light no.2. I removed the bulbs and tried it for size in my oven. IT FIT.

Around 15 minutes in my fan oven heated to 170C and I had the lens off in less than 2 minutes. :)

Just my tuppence. Who knows, it may assist someone in the future? :)

You should install projector HIDs!

img1093ps.jpg

img1105d.jpg

Hi...

I have also fit angel eyes too and have to admit.

They look good on the is.

Trouble is now...I have stock halogen low beams and the angel eyes are brighter than them. lol

Also...

First headlight I split, i used a hair drier and a fantastic juggling act that any circus would have been proud of (Went solo on lens removal) took bloody ages and was very fiddly. Also managed to bend the backing of the light pretty badly. Luckily plastic has a great trick. Heat it up and it really wants to revert back to it's original shape. A little gentle pursuasion and I got it back to something like normal.

However...Light no.2. I removed the bulbs and tried it for size in my oven. IT FIT.

Around 15 minutes in my fan oven heated to 170C and I had the lens off in less than 2 minutes. :)

Just my tuppence. Who knows, it may assist someone in the future? :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links