Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Hello There Guys.

Rich Brearley

Hi guys and girls,

My names Rich and I am looking to become a member of the Lexus following. I am currently looking into purchasing a GS300, the shape that spanned 1998. I'm sorry, I've not yet become used to the generations, model numbers, etc. I am 29 and live in Cambs, work as a fire fighter in Cambs and in Surrey.

I come from the modified car scene, but not so much your average boy racer, I like my cars to be sleek, with clean lines and well maintained. I have become a massive fan of the Japanese V.I.P scene of modifying, as in buying a nice 'luxury' car such as the GS300 or GS400, put some nice wheels on it and lower it. I don't know if there some members on here that have already done that, but I'd be happy to look at some pretty pictures! As a result it's why I'm here starting this thread.

I will be looking at purchasing a car over the Christmas period, after I get home from my trip to California. I will use this forum a lot over the coming months, hopefully more searching then posting questions lol. I would love some pointers on buying GS300's, if there is a specific thread on buying them?

Well that's it for me, thanks for the warm welcome in advance.

Rich

hi rich welcome to the club.

ive got a 1996 lexus gs300 sport mk1 which i had had for one and a half years and its an awesome motor.i have kept main in standard apart from fitting a powerflow stainless exhaust cat back.

i also live in cambridgeshire.i live in wisbech.

cheers kev.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links