Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Spoiler

Yeah, that seems easy... but what I'm saying is I don't want to pay to join GOLD to find out that there's no spoilers there that I fancy. I do plan on joining GOLD anyway... but posting to keep everyone informed.

I have looked all the way thru the IS200 gallery, and I don't see any piccies of any IS200 with a high-level spoiler (as in fitted above the rear window). Plenty of low-level spoilers (as in fitted on the boot lid), but no high-level. They do exist don't they??? :unsure:

As a new member to this, I have no idea what 'gold' is, if you know what i mean

I am only looking for the standard spoiler - no rear brake lights please

How much are you likely to save with 'gold'

Sorry Gib, :blink: I was answering PHickman's question.

GOLD refers to being a GOLD member on Lexus Owners Club.

And being a GOLD member entitles you to many discount privelages from various suppliers. It also allows you access to the GOLD members forums, and obtain discounts off participating Lexus Dealers, AND permits you to participate in any of the clubs Group Buys Section. You're also helping fund the Lexus Owners Club website, and joining a dedicated and somewhat crazy bunch of Lexus enthusiasts.

It also means you get just that little bit of extra help from other GOLD members on questions etc. See HERE for further info on GOLD membership.

With regard to your question on spoilers, Chris Shipley had Sport Spoilers for sale @ £100 each which included painting, but no Brake light.

Give him a PM and ask if they're still available...

See this Thread

HERE

abk.sized.jpg

How much are you likely to save with 'gold'

depends on the part you order, and the discount offered by the company you order from.

However, if we use the spoiler you mentioned, and assume you buy from Lexus - most of our discounting dealers offer 10% or more - so that means on that one purchase you would save the cost of the membership!

and of course - once you are gold, nice people like Mr GRiM send you links of where to get this sort of stuff even cheaper! ;)

• 1 month later...

there are no high level top mount spoilers with brake light.

where would you feed the wire?

there are a few companys that sell top mount spoilers, but in my opinion they all look toss......and i have seen these up close.

The high-level Altezza roof spoiler with a clear brake-light strip would look awesome... you saying you don't like that pictured Altezza spoiler?

Yeah, I agree that the wire would need to go thru some sort of drill hole which would be a huge problem. Isn't there a hole where the radio antenna goes though... that could be used surely if the spoiler was designed correctly.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links