Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is 300 Sportcross On It,s Way

andy w

can you squeeze another in ? took the day off today & spent it car searching , happy to say i was won over with the quality of material finish & spec together with the sublime drive of this machine http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201140419723224/sort/priceasc/usedcars/price-from/3000/model/is/make/lexus/radius/30/quicksearch/true/page/1/postcode/bb120hr?logcode=p

owned last 4years & fastidiously looked after & maintained by a chap who makes model aircraft & sell,s them throughout europe ,

4k /yr with annual service/4 as new bridgestones & all brake calipers have LEXUS livery ? is this a 300 thing ?

looking forward to a complete change of motor from my usual german choices , should be interesting & sure i,l be communicating regularly with you chaps , , 1 thing though , ,not quite sold on the alloys ? 16inch ? they could be heading for upgrade with some winter tyres , after all £2700 for this much car means a bit left over for luxuries B)

Bargain! I paid 5k 18 mths ago for an is200 sportcross with 48k on the clock! Enjoy, they are great cars. Agree re alloys, mine got quick sold and replaced with standard 17's. Wished I'd kept the 16's for winter Tyres tho. Gets a bit slippy in the snow n ice. Fun but grey hair comes through shortly after a quick spin or two...

remember the sport cross 17's are diff from the saloon 17's they are wider at the rear..you have to go 18's at least..

18,s may spoil the ride , look good though :winky: the 17,s will fit though ?

I have standard 7j 17"s all-round with 215/45/17 Tyres. Gives a slightly harsher ride than the 16" for obvious reasons. For the 300 they recommend 7.5j 17"s on the rear with 225/45/17 Tyres

http://teamlexus.co.uk/articles/UK%20Lexus...t%20IS300SC.pdf

If you are buying the car to modify, then 18"s and above look great, but to get the most you are then talking coil overs, sway bars, arbs etc...the list just gets longer. If you just want a slightly sportier look than the standards and slightly better handling then 17"s are fine.

remember the sport cross 17's are diff from the saloon 17's they are wider at the rear..you have to go 18's at least..

18,s may spoil the ride , look good though :winky: the 17,s will fit though ?

not really mate the top of the range ones came with 18's ie the ones with the bodykit

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links