Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Can Anyone Tell Me What This Part Is For?

Hi, just wondered if someone could clarify specifically what the following part is for on my 2005 RX300

Listed on invoice as:

0400771730 (CYLINDER KIT, R)

Many thanks, am getting nowhere with google

Thanks Steve for your useful reply :)

I always try and give a useful reply and help fellow members but in your case I posted what I could find and that was the part number did not match anything on toyodiy.com even using the part number search on there.

Personally I would have looked at the invoice and made the enquiry with the garage that fitted the part at the time of payment.

Did you have any work done on the brakes as it looks related to them and possibly a brake caliper service kit.

No, sorry Steve, I wasnt being sarcastic, I did appreciate your reply.

I had some work done on the parking brake, was told that the cables and shoes needed replaced, was getting an odd clunking noise intermittently when driving.

The only other thing being done was the recall on the master brake cylinder.

Was just curious really as was told bill would be roughly £400 and instead it was just short of £500.

I thought perhaps someone on here might have an idea as to what the part was, thats all but its no problem. I appreciate people taking the time to reply. And yes, that was my thinking Parthiban! lol

Would that be a problem Sendz if what you say is correct? I did have to wait almost a week to get my car back as the required part wasnt in stock, seems strange that they wouldnt order in the correct part. This is the only Lexus garage here in Northern Ireland so dont have any choice in where to go?!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links