Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Ls430 2001

Does anyone know where I can get a replacement amp 86280-0W041 for my Lexus as the original is making random noise which varies from quiet to very loud. I have removed the fus for the amp for the moment. Funny thing is that it still plays music despite the noise ....

Thanks

Mchael

Hello amd welcome to the LOC.

A breakers yard would be the best place to start but there aren't many around I would imagine with a 2001 LS430 in them,

If you could remove the amp it may be repairable if you can find a repair shop.

A breakers yard would be the best place to start but there aren't many around I would imagine with a 2001 LS430 in them,

Thanks Steve,

I've emailed a few but no luck so far :-(

Michael

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

I've the same problem with the radio amp 86280-0w040.

The fail came totally true when i put back the fuse (30 amp). The amp burned... smoke blows out. The final result is shown on the attached pictures. The MOSFET 76443p was burn and the nearest component "capacitor" was damaged? No code markings??? Who knows what is this component?

I ask you do not put back the FUSE again. You can try to solder the cold soldered joint of the q492 again.. and perhaps works.

I've bought the new mosfets HUF76443p3 but now I've this other problem how to know unknown component without markings.

Who knows where to find the printed circuit board of the 86280-0w041? I do not really know what is the little silver "box" 3.2 mm x 1.6 mm?

Antero

post-24577-0-73432100-1321439474.jpg

post-24577-0-47680700-1321439549.jpg

post-24577-0-29932700-1321439793.jpg

Thanks Steve,

I've emailed a few but no luck so far :-(

Michael

If you want to remove the amplifier and send it to me I will have a look to see if the problem is as the one in the pictures,I am an electronics engineer. No promises but maybe worth a try.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links