Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Does Toyota Sat Nav Disc Work In Lexus?

I have a 2004 Rx300 with the original sat nav disc (04-05). Wanted to update maps but didn't want to spend £160 at Lexus dealers.

Found a new set of 3 Toyota discs (10-11) on auction site and took a chance and bought them. The sat nav knows my location and also my destination when I input it but when I press 'enter' it says 'no route found'. Any ideas as to what is wrong or have I just wasted my money?!

Thanks

Hi so what disc have you actually got in the car now?you would need the disc for western europe.Always worth knowing what you are really looking for before takig a chance and buying as chances are you end up with te wrong one(s)

hi,you might have 1 missing,although when i bought mine they were only three,but am sure 1 of them was western europe will check when i get in from work tomorrow and let you know.

hi,you need the disc for western europe not north - my 2010 version has 3 discs - west,central and north.If you have the disc for west insert that and see,hope this helps.

Thanks for checking. I also rang a Toyota dealer who told me there should be 4 discs in this set so it appears I have bought the correct discs but the seller omitted to mention there was one disc missing :angry:

Think I will dig out my TomTom!

Hi thats a shame,no harm in checking just to make sure you havent the disc for western europe as mine came with 3 and not four discs(when i got it thought 1 was missing but phoned and was told it came with 3)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links