Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Interior Seats & Door Card Removal.

Hi everyone.

I'm changing my interior from the half leather to full are there any pitfalls tips etc when removing ???

The old interior will be up for free to a good home next week when i've fitted the new one there's nothing wrong with it ......it's just not full leather.

Thanks.

P.S the fronts are heated.

It should just be a straight swap, unbolt old seats, bolt in new seats. Swap the plugs over (assuming your current seats are heated too?) Job done :)

I'll take the rear bench part if it's going free?

I'll be picking them up this friday 09/03/12 from sheffield all doorcards are up 4 grabs.

I'm heading south west so if anyone wants some of my interior it's free, or it's only going in the skip.

I'll be picking them up this friday 09/03/12 from sheffield all doorcards are up 4 grabs.

I'm heading south west so if anyone wants some of my interior it's free, or it's only going in the skip.

im very interested in doorcards then mate, im only on j29 m1.could meet you there if poss.

Quick update on the leather interior.

Got up to Sheffield and no way on earth was i getting an interior into the interior of my car,so out came the back & front seats that was easy enough,fitted them in just a few bolts and fiddly little bits of plastic and i was away........not.

It turns out the seat belt locking mechanism was a different size to my existing seat belts so i had to take the front seats out again and swap over the catches.

That was the only pitfall i came across.

If your quick there's some front and rear seats in a Biffa waste bin behind a Little Chef somewhere in the Midlands. :whistling:

Yes they're a lot more comfortable especially on a long run and as they come out of a 2005 model they feel like new.

I spent this morning cleaning the door cards before i fitted them and that was easy too.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links