Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ct200 Headlights Need Better Bulbs!

Brettster

I got my CT last week but I'm really missing my HID lights I had on the GS. It's been a while since I've looked at halogen / Xenon bulbs so not sure what's the best at the moment

Back when I had my IS200 PIAA bulbs were the best but has anyone upgraded there's?

I'm looking for the impossible I know but I'm after HID look and good light coverage on the road

Does anyone have any recommendations ?

Unfortunately, the more 'HID' look you go for, the less light coverage you get. Have you thought about an HID kit? I understand that the CT comes with projectors, so you will be able to avoid the glare people get from HID's in standard headlights, even when they are ' correctly' aligned. Probably they only way you will get what you are looking for, but I am not sure how legal they will be as they wont have headlight washers and an auto leveling system. I'm sure someone will be around soon to advise.

Its just a shame that he LED headlights are only available on the SE-L premier models. I see in the USA they are also an option on the F-Sport models :megaangry:

• 7 months later...

I fitted an aftermarket kit at the weekend, 8000K bulbs for a bluer look but the light is reduced.

Fairly straight forward to fit as per the instrustions, I removed the plastic cover over the radiator and air intake brackets for ease of access.

Took about 45 mins to complete.

Looks fanstastic at night and matches the LED rear numberplate lights I fitted too!!!!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links