Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Pleased to say that, once again, my GS430 passed again with no problems. Still unsure whether to keep it or not. Heart says keep it but head says sell.......only 2500 miles in last 12 months as pointed out by MOT Garage, 16k miles in 4 years of ownership compared to 60/70k in 6 years in my previous GS300 Sport.

Ive seen a gs300 03 for sale on eBay and he is stuggling to get £1700 for it, these fuel prices are doing a number on our cars.

I love my gs300 still puts a smile on my face and she is only a 3ltr, always passes the mot ive owned her for 6 years. Because she is not worth very much now im keeping her forever she will out live me, I dont need to go to a newer car dont do big miles so fuel is no problem if it becomes that in the future then I will fit a HHO kit on her.

Love my lex the most reliable thing in my life.

Keep it, ask yourself what you can replace it with and how much it would cost you to do so and the answer will probably be nothing better, you know the car, its history and you have almost guaranteed reliability.

Keep it, ask yourself what you can replace it with and how much it would cost you to do so and the answer will probably be nothing better, you know the car, its history and you have almost guaranteed reliability.

Not really a question of replacing it. Wife has a Hyundai i30 which we bought new for her in late 2009 but her mileage is also low......about 5k in 30 months. We currently tend to alternate useage on a weekly basis and for longer runs. I will probably keep it as it is such a great car but running 2 cars sometimes seems a bit indulgent with my car costing close to £1k for tax/insurance/servicing for 2500 miles of driving.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links