Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Yes very skint now but relieved its done now.

I love the fuel gauge on this lpg system its goes down from 4 lights to red reserve in about 140 miles but its done another 80 miles since the red light came on! Is this typical of these gauges?

I first drove lpg cars in 1980, and probably driven or owned a couple of dozen since - yet to see a really accurate fuel gauge.

At least they now fit them in the car, back then the gauge was on the tank and there was only one filling station in town, which was open 9 - 5, so from 4pm on, there was a queue of taxis filling up for the night.

In fairness, I've not had many accurate petrol gauges either, nearly all have taken ages to reach half full, then read empty in no time.

Yes very skint now but relieved its done now. I love the fuel gauge on this lpg system its goes down from 4 lights to red reserve in about 140 miles but its done another 80 miles since the red light came on! Is this typical of these gauges?

Yup. Most of us fill the tank and then run it dry remember what mileage you get and then just plan accordingly.

Mike

Thanks guys for the replies.

I bottled out and filled up before it ran out so I would be ready for tonight's work. It took 64 litres so I expect it was about to run out anyway.

I'm definitely liking the price.

There's not much in it. Most of my driving is round town so I estimate about 19-20 on petrol and about 18 on gas.

Since the conversion it runs so much better on both fuels but I did have the water pump and timing belt done at same time.

Ps I found a Lexus trained mechanic who can do belts and water pumps in his sleep in case anyone in North West needs stuff done.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links